Loneliness can be the worse feeling in the world. Being lonely and going through a life changing event is even worse. What better way to encourage yourself and maybe others then in an online chat room?
The internet is full of chat rooms where people share problems and life situations. It will be easy to find one that tailors to your specific needs.
There are several benefits to the chat room:
1. There is the feeling of knowing that you belong to something bigger than you
2. Satisfaction in knowing that your stories and life experiences can help someone else
3. Chat rooms are private places that allow you to be transparent
4. Being able to operate in the hope that their still good people in the world.
5. People who have dealt with a situation can help you get through it by sharing what helped them
The best thing to do is find a chatroom to call home and engage and let yourself be transparent. You’ll find that there is no such thing as alone and that you’re never the only one going through a problem or life changing event.
We’re excited to say we play a part in people chatting their way to hope.
Image – Moco – Chat, Meet People